Be updated with the Latest World Cup Brazil News
- Duffy: I was just trying to survive
FIFA.com speaks to the Republic of Ireland's Shane Duffy, who has worked his way back from a life-threatening injury to play a key role in his country's 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, as well as helping Brighton and Hove Albion to the English Premier League.
- O'Neill: World Cup place would be phenomenal
FIFA.com speaks exclusively with Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill about his World Cup memories, hopes of leading his country to Russia 2018, Northern Ireland's staggering rise up the FIFA Ranking and more.
- South Africa's phases of the Moon
Having played football under Apartheid rule in South Africa, Patrick Moon is now seeing his sons Patrick and Bryce reap the benefits of his sacrifices, both pulling on the shirt of the Bafana Bafana to fly the family flag on the international stage.
- A World Cup dream for Nagbe
Having already tasted CONCACAF Gold Cup success, Darlington Nagbe is intent on making 2017 a year to remember with USA as he hopes to go one better than his father – an African and Liberian legend – by reaching the FIFA World Cup.
- Golden boy Stabile makes his mark
In the build-up to Russia 2018, FIFA.com will be highlighting some classic FIFA World Cup images. This week, we look back to the tournament's first edition and its top scorer opening his account.
- Williams: Soca Warriors ready to bounce backIt has been a challenging time for Trinidad and Tobago during the Hexagonal stage of CONCACAF qualifying for Russia, but goalkeeper Jan-Michael Williams remains positive about the Soca Warriors’ chances of reaching the world stage.
- Scots' free-kick hero eyes another miracle
Scotland and Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths speaks to FIFA.com about scoring two superb free-kicks in three minutes against England in June, the technique he employed and his team's hopes of claiming an unlikely World Cup berth.
- Prolific Kubo shapes as Japan’s bright new starIt seems that whenever Japan are chasing a ticket to the FIFA World Cup, a star player rises to the occasion when they need it most. As Samurai Blue pursue a ticket to Russia 2018, forward Yuya Kubo looms as a pivotal figure.
- Jung: Korea will reach Russia if we maintain our confidenceFIFA.com hears from experienced Korea Republic midfielder Joo Wooyoung as the Taeguk Warriors seek to survive a challenging qualifying campaign and reach their ninth successive World Cup.
- Video Vault: Oliseh winner gives Nigeria perfect startIn the latest instalment of the FIFA World Cup Video Vault series, FIFA.com revisits Nigeria's opening game at France 1998, where the Super Eagles got off to a flyer against Spain.
- Granqvist relishing leadership roles in Sweden and Russia
FIFA.com speaks to Andreas Granqvist, who had the unenviable task of replacing Zlatan Ibrahimovic as Sweden captain, about the FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign on the road to Russia so far, which sees the Blagult lead Group A ahead of France and the Netherlands.
- West Germany's 1990 winners in numbersShock call-ups, studs, ambidexterity, volleys, a free-scoring defender and some exceptional individual displays feature as FIFA.com reviews West Germany’s triumph at Italy 1990.
- Bangoura: Guinea not giving up on our dreamAhead of their crucial double-header against Libya in Group A of Round 3 in the African qualifying competition for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, Guinea head coach Lappe Bangoura speaks with FIFA.com about his side's progress in recent months and their dreams of making it to Russia.
- Neymar strengthens PSG's Brazilian bonds
Neymar is far from the first Brazilian to star for Paris Saint-Germain. FIFA.com takes a look back at some of the Seleçao stars who have previously made their mark in the French capital.
- Pitches laid at Russia 2018 stadiums
As the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ draws closer, construction on all the tournament's stadiums continues apace. Every month FIFA.com updates fans on how progress is going.