Be updated with the Latest World Cup Brazil News
- Ildefons Lima, Andorra's collector of caps, goals and jerseys
After ending their 86-match wait for a win, Andorra captain Ildefons Lima discusses the ups and downs of the long search for points and his quest to become his country's leading cap-holder.
- Estonia's Reim daring to dream
FIFA.com spoke to Estonia legend and now national team head coach Martin Reim about the preparation behind his step into management, his lengthy career and the expectations for the national side.
- Maaloul appointed as Tunisia coachThe Tunisian Football Federation have appointed former national team midfielder Nabil Maaloul as the new head coach of the Eagles of Carthage.
- World Cup stadiums improving day by dayAs the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ draws closer, construction on all the tournament's stadiums continues apace. Every month FIFA.com updates fans on how progress is going.
- Maestros’ golden greetingEvery week in the build-up to Russia 2018, FIFA.com will be highlighting a classic FIFA World Cup image. We continue with a look back to the meeting of Ronaldinho and Zinedine Zidane in 2006, and a masterclass from the Frenchman.
- Thailand appoint Rajevac as coach
Thailand have named former Ghana, Qatar and Algeria coach Milovan Rajevac as their new boss, with the Serbian set to lead them through their final three 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia qualifiers.
- Fucile: This is no time to panic
After seeing a dominant start in South American qualifying melt away, Uruguayan defender Jorge Fucile tells FIFA.com they need to stay focused and calm as they bid to reach 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
- The breakthrough Bleus in numbersAdrenaline junkies, fruit machines, polls, droppings and helf from afar feature as FIFA.com reviews France’s FIFA World Cup conquest in statistics.
- Holders humbled by Letchkov’s legendary headerEvery week in the build-up to Russia 2018, FIFA.com will be highlighting a classic FIFA World Cup image. We continue with a look back to the diving header that took Bulgaria to the 1994 semi-finals.
- Wheelchair user Sachkov lauds Confeds facilities
With the opening of Spartak Moscow's new stadium, we hear from Paralympic athlete Andrei Sachkov on how the facilities shape up for disabled people and how he intends to visit Russia 2017 thanks to FIFA's Special Access Tickets.
- Peruvian greats inspiring free-scoring FloresHaving learned from the greats of the past, Edison Flores is now trying to use his inspiration to ignite Peru's charge for a FIFA World Cup spot as they chase a play-off place.
- Bunmathan: Thailand need longer to realise World Cup dreamsAfter seeing their 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ hopes officially ended, Thailand captain Theerathon Bunmathan looks to the future, telling FIFA.com when he believes they will reach their maiden global finals.
- Historic debuts and improbable comebacks: when Russia play BrazilSo far, only two national teams have already confirmed their spots at the 2018 FIFA World Cup™: host nation Russia and recently qualified Brazil.
- Kiwi joy, Aussie pain on the road to Spain
A Spain 1982 qualifier proved a turning point in New Zealand's football history, but is considered one of the Australian game's darkest occasions.
- Panama's Amilcar Henriquez dies, aged 33Panama international Amilcar Henriquez has died as a result of a shooting in the province of Colon, Panama, where he lived.